Debco Gardenia, Camellia & Azalea Superior
Debco Gardenia, Camellia & Azalea Superior Potting & Planting Mix has been developed from years of experience in the production of potting mixes for professional nursery growers who specialise in the production of Gardenias, Camellias, Azaleas and Rhododendrons sold through nurseries.
Specific formulation comprised of composted Pine Bark which provides the ideal growing environment for the root systems of Gardenias, Camellias, Azaleas, Rhododendrons and other plant types requiring acidic and low pH conditions. This mix is open and well drained, but also provides adequate water holding so plants will thrive under most growing conditions.
- SaturAid Wetting Agent
- Fertiliser for acidic & low pH conditions
- Trace Elements & Growth Stimulants
HOW TO USE
- Use Debco Gardenia, Camellia & Azalea Mix straight from the bag. For the best results do not mix with anything. Close the bag tightly after use.
- Do as many plants as possible at one time, gathering them all together along with clean containers and the potting mix.
- Give each plant a thorough watering an hour or so in advance, and allow to drain.
- Select a clean container approximately 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with the mixture.
- Turn the plant out of its present container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Position the plants in the container and when happy with arrangement check levels and fill with new potting mix.
- Shake the container gently by tapping the bottom on the ground to allow the mixture to settle. Do not firm or pack down. Normal watering will provide sufficient firming down of the potting mix.
- Initial soaking after potting is essential and then a regular watering programme is important.
- Protect plant from heat and strong sunlight for a few days and keep moist. Water only when the growing mixture feels dry.
In Ground Use
Blend Gardenia, Camellia & Azalea Mix with your garden soil and dig a hole for planting your plants.