Debco Citrus Mix
Has been developed from years of experience in the production of potting mixes for professionals who specialise in growing fruit and citrus trees. Debco Citrus Mix is manufactured from the highest quality composted materials with added nutrients to promote healthy plant growth and improved fruit development. The formulation is perfect for growing the broadest range of fruit bearing trees including citrus, stone, olive and vine trees.
- Premium potting and planting mix for fruiting plants including citrus,stone and olive trees.
- Controlled release fertiliser-distributes nutrients as plants need it.
- Seaweed fertiliser-promotes biological activity in the soil.
- Wetting agent-ensures nutrients get to the root zone.
- Trace elements micro-nutrients-vital to plant growth.
HOW TO USE
Debco Premium Citrus Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
PLANTING IN POTS
• Citrus require full sun.
• Fill a large clean pot with the planting mix allowing
• room to add the new plant.
• Ensure the pot has sufficient drainage.
• Turn the plant out of its container and remove any
• rotten or entirely dried out roots.
• Position the plant and fill the pot to approximately
• 4cm below the rim of the pot with mix.
• Soak with water and protect from wind.
IN GROUND USE
• Dig a hole 2–3 times the size of the pot and blend
• mix 50/50 with your garden soil when planting
• potted or bagged fruit trees.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
• A quality 4 month balanced fertiliser was added
• at manufacture but additional fertiliser may be
• required. Citrus trees require feeding once per
• season with a suitable controlled release fertiliser.
• Citrus prefer deep watering. Water more often during very hot or windy weather when your tree is in flower or forming small fruit.
• Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12–18 months.